We have successfully completed the audit with the conformity of the services offered to the consumer by the Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) auditor to the Turkish Standards for the renewal of the Service Qualification Certificate we received on 28.05.2018 from the Turkish Standards Institute.
After the audit, we have been entitled to renew our “Service Qualification Certificate” on 25.04.2019.
What is Service Qualification Certificate?
Service qualification certification is the official document that shows that the services offered to the consumer comply with the relevant Turkish Standard or criteria.
In case of compliance, the certificate given to the organizations is the “Service Qualification Certificate”.
What are the benefits of Service Qualification Certificate to your customers?
1. In some sectors, fulfilment of one of the tender conditions for the organizations providing services.
2. All equipment in the workplaces are covered by insurance,
3. All products delivered to technical service by the customer are covered by insurance.
4. Guarantees that the infrastructure of the documented organization is complete for the service written in the document,
5. Ensuring that the service is provided within a certain time and in accordance with specific rules,
6. Monitoring the service given retrospectively
7. Increased quality of the service provided
8. Protection of the rights of the customer receiving service
9. Protection of customer in terms of cost
10. Increased customer satisfaction
11. Improving the number of customers of the service provider,
12. Carrying out the after-sales services related to the product safely
Who can obtain the Service Qualification Certificate?
* ORGANIZATIONS MANUFACTURING AND IMPORTING PRODUCTS THAT ARE COVERED BY THE WARRANTY ACCORDING TO CONSUMER AND COMPETITION PROTECTION LAW NO. 4077
White goods services, automobile services, computer, electronic goods services, etc.
* ORGANIZATIONS THAT OFFER AND PLAN TO OFFER PUBLIC SERVICES BY TENDER
Food, cleaning, security, landscaping, laundry, spraying etc. service providers
* ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS DUE TO SECURITY RISK
LPG-CNG supply and conversion stations etc.
ORGANIZATIONS IN THE SECTOR WANTING TO GUARANTEE AND PROVE THEIR SERVICE QUALITY TO THEIR CUSTOMERS
Bakeries, restaurants, photo studios etc.
Where and how to get Service Qualification Certificate?
Service Qualification Certificate can be obtained only through the "application form" or "online application" section, which will be provided to the TSE representatives or regional directorates at www.tse.org.tr.
If you want to get a Service Qualification Certificate, you may apply to the TSE representatives or regional directorates in your province.